& HOW TOS!!!
HOW TO MAKE A COVERED TRIANGLE
| A covered triangle nose can be made with any size of triangle nose.
- Poke a hole in a piece of paper and place the post of the
nose into the hole.
- Trace around the nose and remove it from the paper.
- Add 1/4 to 1/2 around the traced shape. Use this
as a pattern & cut out of Ultrasuede, upholstery fabric,
satin, tapestry, or whatever else you have decided to use to
cover your bears nose.
- With a double strand of upholstery thread, stitch a running
stitch around the edge of the fabric triangle.
- Place the nose in the centre of the fabric triangle.
- Pull the threads tight. Smooth the fabric around the nose
and finish by tying off. Clip off excess thread.
- Proceed as you would for any child safe (plastic) nose.